310 Pier Street Perth WA 6000
Telephone: +61 8 9422 1500
Fax: +61 8 9422 1599
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
The redevelopment of nib Stadium (Perth Oval) as a purpose built rectangular stadium has provided Perth Glory Football Club with a world class stadium for our game, whilst still retaining the cultural sporting significance of the site.
The redevelopment of nib Stadium included:
- A covered two-tiered eastern grandstand complete with new food, beverage and toilet facilities
- A 250-seat barbecue terrace
- Seating for approximately 420 patrons in open corporate boxes
- An uncovered permanent southern stand and seating in the northern bowl area
- Two large video replay board
- A new whole-of-stadium PA system
- CCTV surveillance system
- New pitch lighting
- A new playing surface
The capacity of the stadium is now approximately 20,500.
Venue and ticketing information for all Perth Glory matches at nib Stadium is available from Ticketmaster on 136 100 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.au
At nib Stadium our highest priority is the safety and security of our guests.
The Stadium takes every reasonable action to ensure we deliver safe and enjoyable event experiences.
All guests including children must consent to a search of their person and anything they are carrying. Trained security conduct these searches with the use of metal detectors and failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry. We strongly recommend allowing extra time when arriving at the Stadium to process through the necessary checks.
Extensive CCTV coverage and a strong security presence is used to monitor the venue. Any person suspected of breaching the Stadium’s Conditions of Entry may be subject to additional searches, eviction and/or Police charges.
The following items are prohibited from entering nib Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Illicit drugs.
- Selfie sticks.
- Aluminium cans (including sunscreen cans - sunscreen stations provided at venue).
- Glass bottles (infant feeding bottles and perfume bottles allowed).
- Flares and fireworks.
- Musical Instruments including loud hailers and vuvuzelas (unless pre-approved and music pass has been issued).
- Laser pointers.
- Flagpoles over 1.5 metres in length (unless pre-approved).
- Weapons or anything assessed as a potential weapon.
- Animals (guide dogs excepted).
- Articles displaying offensive or political messages.
- Cameras with lens larger than 200mm (including digital cameras).
- Audio and video recorders.
- Eskies, bags, prams and strollers that cannot be stored underneath a standard venue seat (when collapsed are no larger than 36cm deep x 36cm high).
- Catering from external vendors unless for personal consumption.
- Any item deemed by Stadium Management to be either a danger or nuisance.
Click here to view nib Stadium’s complete Conditions of Entry.
Security Assistance During an Event
If you require security assistance during an event or would like to report suspicious or inappropriate behaviour please send an anonymous text to 0466 463 312. Be sure to include your block, row and seat number to ensure we can resolve the issue in a timely manner.