Here are 15 you things you may not know about our star centre back.
1. Kim Carroll was born in Tully (famous for the big gumboot), Queensland on the 2nd of September 1987 and is 5"9.
2. Carroll played in the Danish Elitedivisionen with Fortuna Hjørring in 2011.
3. During her time in Denmark, Kim played in the UEFA Women's Champions League.
4. Carroll has a sporting field in her hometown named after her.
A photo posted by Kim Carroll (@kimcarroll3) on Dec 25, 2013 at 7:31pm PST
5. Carroll loves St. Patrick's Day. A photo posted by Kim Carroll (@kimcarroll3) on Mar 16, 2013 at 5:19pm PDT
A photo posted by Kim Carroll (@kimcarroll3) on Mar 16, 2013 at 5:19pm PDT
6. Kim joined Perth Glory in 2015. A photo posted by Kim Carroll (@kimcarroll3) on Aug 24, 2015 at 2:57am PDT
A photo posted by Kim Carroll (@kimcarroll3) on Aug 24, 2015 at 2:57am PDT
7. Carroll has played for the Matildas for over a decade, making her debut in 2005.
8. Since her first Australia cap in 2005, Kim has played 54 times for the national side, scoring twice.
9. Carroll was also a member of the Matildas team that won their first AFC Women's Asian Cup in 2010.
10. Kim played in the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup in Germany.
11. Kim is a part of the Professional Footballers Australia (PFA) Executive Committee.
12. Carroll has always been a strong leader, on and off the pitch.
13. Kim always has times for fans and helps out with numerous community events run by Perth Glory.
14. Carroll played an important role in bringing about better pay and general standards for the Matildas team.
15. Kim also played for the Matildas in the 2014 AFC Women's Asian Cup where they finished runner's up to Japan.