Lockdowns and quizzes go hand in hand, don't they?
Like Depotovski and Mori, or England losing on penalties in a major tournament...
So while you're waiting for the Premier's next presser, here are 15 posers to ponder.
(once you're done, scroll down below Q15 for your answers and ratings...)
1) Glory first reached the A-League Finals under which Head Coach?
a) Ian Ferguson b) Dave Mitchell c) Kenny Lowe
2) Which former Glory player is now in charge of the New Zealand national team?
a) Danny Hay b) Gavin Wilkinson c) Jeremy Christie
3) Current Glory Head Coach Richard Garcia played for the Socceroos at which World Cup?
a) 2006 b) 2010 c) 2014
4) Glory's Westfield W-League team have reached how many Grand Finals?
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3
5) Who is Glory's record W-League appearances holder?
a) Shannon May b) Sam Kerr c) Marianna Tabain
6) Against which A-League club has Diego Castro scored the most goals (8)?
a) Central Coast Mariners b) Newcastle Jets c) Melbourne City
7) Who was named Glory skipper for the 2007-08 season?
a) Jamie Harnwell b) Jason Petkovic c) Simon Colosimo
8) Who was named Glory's A-League MGP for the 2017-18 season?
a) Shane Lowry b) Diego Castro c) Andy Keogh
9) Golden goal scorer Nik Mrdja came off the bench to replace who in the 2004 NSL Grand Final?
a) Adrian Caceres b) Bobby Despotovski c) Damian Mori
10) Who was Glory's next-highest goalscorer after Bruno Fornaroli last season?
a) Nick D'Agostino b) Diego Castro c) Andy Keogh
11) Defender Kim Carroll has this year returned to Glory following a season with which other W-League club?
a) Brisbane Roar b) Newcastle Jets c) Melbourne City
12) Who is the only player to have been sent off more than twice for Glory in the A-League?
a) Dino Djulbic b) Alex Grant c) Jamie Harnwell
13) In which year did Glory first reach the FFA Cup Final?
a) 2016 b) 2015 c) 2014
14) Ex-Glory defender Gregory Wuthrich is now plying his trade in which country?
a) Switzerland b) Austria c) Germany
15) Who scored Glory's first ever FFA Cup goal?
a) Nebojsa Marinkovic b) Sidnei Sciola c) Andy Keogh
Answers: 1) b, 2) a, 3) b, 4) c, 5) a, 6) b, 7) c, 8) a, 9) b, 10) a, 11) a, 12) a, 13) c, 14) b, 15) c
0-5 - Back to the drawing board for you! If there was A-League relegation, you'd be going down...
6-11 - Solid stuff! A performance to build upon, for sure...
12-15 - Solid gold! Break out the champagne and try not to drop the silverware during your open-top bus parade through the city. Magnifico!