Calendars at the ready because FFA have confirmed details of the scheduling for the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 season.
The introduction of an 11th team in Western United has inevitably led to some changes being made fixtures-wise, but the structure of the Finals series remains unaltered.
The key dates and points are as follows:
- 11 Clubs
- 29 Rounds (13 Home/Away matches per club - 3 Byes per club)
- Round One: 11-13 October 2019
- Round 29: 24-26 April 2020
- No break for FIFA International dates
- No Split Rounds (Bye preference for 3 clubs participating in the AFC Champions League 2020)
- Hyundai A-League 2020 Finals Series structure remains the same (Elimination Finals (3v6 & 4v5), Semi Finals (1 v lowest ranked winner from Elimination Finals, 2 v highest ranked winner from Elimination Finals,) and the Grand Final)
- Hyundai A-League 2020 Grand Final – weekend of 16/17 May 2020
- Due to the uneven number of Rounds for Season 2019/20 (e.g. 29 Rounds / 26 matches per Club), each Club will play a minimum of two matches against each other Club.
- Select “third” opponent match-ups will be determined according to agreed methodology.
Don't forget that Glory membership prices for next season have been frozen, so to renew or join for the first time, just click HERE.