Club Ambassador Program
Initiated in 2010, The Club Ambassadors Program (CAP) is a community engagement initiative designed to connect the local football community with Perth Glory FC.
There are over 25 CAP’s located around the Perth metropolitan and regional areas of WA. Our CAP’s are actively involved in Perth Glory FC’s Community projects that aim to drive progression of football in Australia, increase participation and development of our young football talent.
We are continuously looking to increase our network of CAP’s and invite people who share our passion for football to get involved by becoming a Club Ambassador. The benefits of our CAP are harmoniously beneficial to the club and Perth Glory FC.
Clubs benefit through the provision of Perth Glory coaching and training sessions, player appearances, exclusive ticketing, match day, money can’t buy opportunities and memorabilia and in return seek the clubs commitment and assistance in promoting and implementing Perth Glory Community programs and events, regular participation and attendance at Club Ambassador meetings.
Representatives meet regularly with the Community Department staff to share information and ideas. Working together, we aim to achieve ongoing progress in driving grassroots activities, building stronger connections in the local community and supporting organisations that directly support WA football.
To become a Club Ambassador, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Club Ambassadors:
Carolyn Edwards - CAP Representative - Melville City FC
Melville City FC are very proud to be founding members of the CLP. The program has provided so many mutual benefits and we are looking forward to ‘what lies ahead’.
Through our involvement I believe that Melville has gained an enhanced reputation in the footballing community as Glory regularly use our facilities for their events – a fact that they acknowledge readily. We also get player appearances and even George the Gorilla on occasion!
Our juniors are also provided regularly with opportunities to be involved with the men’s home game match day events – the parades, half time games and ball boy opportunities are eagerly anticipated by our juniors….and their proud parents!
Melville City FC is very much a club that values this association and we hope that our great relationship can continue for many years to come…
So thank you and congratulations… five years is an excellent milestone!!
Jenny Palmer - CAP Representative - Subiaco AFC
Our involvement in the program has allowed Subiaco AFC players and parents to:
• Meet and interact with a number of professional players such as Robbie Fowler, Mile Sterjovski, Jacob Burns and Michael Thwaite
• Attend Perth Glory soccer clinics and skills sessions, run by professional coaching staff
• Benefit from the ideas, recommendations and learnings raised during periodic CLP meetings with other clubs
• Participate in A-League, W-League and Youth league match day experiences including ball kids, half time small sided matches, celebration parades and Hyundai mat duties
• Receive special offers and rewards by PGFC; such as a signed football and jersey each year (auctioned/raffled by the club as fundraisers), complimentary match day tickets for our volunteers and complimentary PGFC season membership x 2