It's been over two weeks since we last rolled out a Glory Quiz, so it's high time to give your grey matter another test!
The subject this week is the players from overseas who have donned the famous purple during both the NSL and Hyundai A-League eras.
You'll find the answers and ratings underneath the final question - good luck!
1) Defender Bas van den Brink joined Glory in 2011 having previously played for which other A-League club?
a) Gold Coast United b) North Queensland Fury c) Brisbane Roar
2) Against which Italian club did current Glory defender Gregory Wuthrich make his UEFA Champions League debut in 2018?
a) Juventus b) Napoli c) Roma
3) Samson Siasia was in charge of which African country at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
a) Ghana b) Cameroon c) Nigeria
4) Glory Westfield W-League defender Arianna Romero has represented which country at both Under-21 and senior level?
a) USA b) Mexico c) Colombia
5) How many goals has Juande scored in his 35 A-League appearances for Glory?
a) 3 b) 2 c) 1
6) Ex-Glory striker Billy Mehmet was capped by which European country at Under-21 level?
a) Ireland b) Turkey c) Cyprus
7) William Gallas won the English Premier League twice with which club?
a) Arsenal b) Chelsea c) Tottenham Hotspur
8) Diego Castro scored his first Glory goal against which club in 2015?
a) Newcastle Jets b) Adelaide United c) Wellington Phoenix
9) Midfielder Amaral, who made seven appearances for the club in the 2008-09 season, once worked as which of the following?
a) A policeman b) A refuse collector c) A gravedigger
10) 'During his playing career, ex-Glory Head Coach Mich d'Ávray made over 200 appearances for which English club?
a) Ipswich Town b) Norwich City c) Charlton Athletic
11) Who was the first overseas players to win the Most Glorious Player Award?
a) Danny Hay b) Gavin Wilkinson c) Andy Todd
12) How many goals did Bruno Fornaroli score in the nine A-League games he played for Melbourne City against Glory?
a) 5 b) 6 c) 7
Answers: 1) a 2) a, 3) c, 4) b, 5) c, 6) a, 7) b, 8) b, 9) c, 10) a, 11) b, 12) c
0-4 - Dear, oh dear. If we tell Diego, he's going to be so disappointed...
5-8 - That's more like it! The kind of result that would get a firm nod of approval from Diego and maybe, just maybe, the hint of a smile...
9-12 - Magnifico! If Diego was in your kitchen right now, he'd be body-popping on the tiles!