With a number of new faces joining our Westfield W-League squad in the off-season, we thought we'd get to know a few of the them.
She's been banging in goals left, right and centre since arriving in WA off the back of a stellar rookie season in the National Women's Soccer League with Orlando Pride, so it's high time we found out a little more about our in-form American forward, Rachel Hill.
1. Hill was born in Rollinsford, New Hampshire, on the 17th April 1995.
3. Hill has joined Perth Glory on loan for the 2017/18 season from NWSL outfit, Orlando Pride.
4. Rachel played alongside Matildas stars Alanna Kennedy and Steph Catley in her rookie season.
5. She graduated from the University of Connecticut in May this year.
6. Rachel enjoyed a prolific college career with the Huskies, with her 61 goals in 89 appearances the second-highest ever among University of Connecticut women's soccer players.
7. Hill has represented her country at U-20 and U-23 level.
8. The forward was part of the United States side that won the 2015 U-20 CONCACAF Championship in the Cayman Islands.
9. While she specialises in scoring goals, Hill is also decent on a snowboard.
10. The American is the current top scorer in the Westfield W-League with six goals in the opening four rounds of the campaign.
Catch Rachel Hill and the rest of the Glory women's squad in action this Saturday when they take on reigning Premiers Canberra United from 1:00 PM.
You can be there for every home game this season for just $50 by becoming a W-League member today: http://bit.ly/2xtp1LY