With a number of new faces joining our Westfield W-League side in the off-season, we thought we'd get to know a few of the new signings.
First up is the ever-composed defender, Amanda Frisbie.
1. Frisbie was born in North Richland Hills, Texas, on the 29th of May 1992.
2. Amanda's Twitter handle is @Frizzbie.
3. Frisbie has joined Glory on loan from National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) side, Boston Breakers.
4. Amanda has an adorable Corgi named Birdie.
5. The defender played in Iceland for Stjarnan where she won the league championship in 2016.
6. Frisbie, born and raised in Texas, is a massive Dallas Cowboys fan.
7. The 25-year-old attended Portland University, where she scored 31 goals in 71 appearances for the Pilots while also being named the West Coast Conference Defender of the Year in 2013.
8. Amanda also graduated from Portland with a Bachelor of Science.
9. Frisbie is a yellow belt in karate, so don't mess with her.
10. Frisbie began her professional career at Seattle Reign in the NWSL after being selected at the 7th overall pick in the 2014 college draft.
11. Amanda has also played for Western New York Flash and FC Kansas City in the NWSL.
12. Frisbie is also a talented musician, as she knows how to play the guitar and piano.
13. Amanda is one of three American players in the Glory squad this year, with Nikki Stanton and Rachel Hill the other two.
14. Frisbie plays alongside Kim Carroll in the heart of the Perth defence.
You can catch Frisbie and the rest of the Glory girls in action this Sunday as part of the massive double-header against Melbourne Victory by grabbing your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2jeYa1o