If you're heading to the exciting Westfield FFA Cup quarter final clash between Perth Glory FC and the Western Sydney Wanderers here's what you need to know.
- To redeem your free entry simply present your 2015/16 Perth Glory membership card at the gates for scanning (Only applicable for members who renewed before July 15)
- No card means no entry, please remember as this is critical for smooth entry into the ground.
- Gates Open: 5.30pm
- Entry is via two gates. General Public and vehicles via Main Gate on Lawley Street.
- MEMBERS who are eligible for free entry are advised to use the gate via the Italian Club on Fitzgerald Street. This is a dedicated member entry gate. We advise members to use the "Italian Club Carpark Gate" as we have opened this expressly to make your entry into the ground easier.
- There is limited vehicle parking available inside Dorrien Gardens from the "Main Gate" for a fee of $15 payable on the night so be there early to secure your parking bay should you be driving to the game.
- Should you encounter any issues with entry to the ground the membership team is available at the "Main Gate" to assist you.
- Merchandise Packs have arrived! Don't forget to bring along your 2015/16 Redemption Voucher to claim your pack. The packs will be available from the Merchandise Marquee inside the stadium.
- The stadium does not have cloaking so be aware that chairs are not permitted inside the venue and the stadium does not have any ATM's on-site. Members should prepare in advance for these two points.
GRASSROOTS TO GLORY
- Your Grassroots to Glory membership card IS NOT valid for our big Quarter Final FFA Cup clash against the Wanderers. This membership is only valid for the first three games of our 2015/16 Hyundai A-League Season all at nib Stadium.
Tickets can be pre-purchased online from www.ticketmaster.com.au
Ticket prices : - Adult - $20 | Concession - $15 | Junior - $10 | Family - $55 (No handling fees for this event)