Perth Glory is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified coaches to join its Casual Coaching pool for the delivery of its Go for 2&5 Community Football programs.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – COMMUNITY COACHES (CASUAL)
The Go for 2&5 Community Football Programs encompass football training clinics typically aimed at participants aged 5 – 12 and are primarily undertaken at Primary schools, local football clubs, indoor recreation centres and as part of major soccer school (holiday) programs.
Coaches will be required to supervise, plan and facilitate training sessions, liaise with school teachers, parents, venue and club officials and undertake minor administrative duties as part of their role.
• Passion for Coaching
• Good fitness & overall health
• Strategic & Lateral thinking skills
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Discipline & Dedication
• The ability to be Flexible & Innovative
• Enthusiasm & Patience
• Uphold professional behaviour at all times consistent with Perth Glory employee code of conduct, brand image and cultural values
• Available to travel into broader metropolitan areas
• Available and willing to travel into regional areas
• Equipment supplied by PG
• Available on evenings and weekends
• Working Hours can vary
• Hourly rate of payment
• Hourly rate is modified to suit Community program
• Head Coach & Assistant Coach levels
Education & Training / Entrance Requirements
• Working with Children Check
• Australian Driver’s License
• Community Coaching License (Minimum)
Applicants should list relevant coaching qualifications and provide background of coaching history.
Please email EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org