Perth Glory FC and WA’s football family want YOU to create our Australia Day kit.
If you fancy yourself as an artist, here’s your chance to show us and the rest of the nation what you can do by designing the official THIRD kit for Perth Glory FC, in the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season.
We want to see a strip that will symbolise the pride of Australia’s football public.
The kit will be worn on the Australia Day long weekend game against Melbourne Victory at nib Stadium on January 25, 2015.
‘The People’s Game’ is an event celebrating the great people who have made football great in this state. A large and very important part of the tribute will acknowledge the contribution and importance of fans.
Together with Football West, we want to engage WA local clubs, juniors, mums, dads, kids, sponsors, coaches, medics, volunteers and past greats to come and be a part of this big day.
The winning design will be exposed to hundreds of thousands of Foxtel viewers, be on the cover of the match day magazine and YOU as the designer, will have the chance to be on the pitch moments before the exciting kick-off.
We want this annual event to be bigger and better each season.
After all “We Are Football”.
The design must contain an Australian or West Australian theme – open to interpretation of the designer.
With the design mandatories in mind we want the fans to design a full Kit - that is the Jersey top, shorts and socks. There will be a requirement for A-League and Club logos and sponsors to be included on the kit.
Need a kit template? Feel free to use your own template or click here to access our basic kit design template!
HOW TO ENTER
Designs can be submitted via the below methods:
- Perth Glory Facebook
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Att-Merchandise Manager, Perth Glory FC, PO Box 1366, West Leederville WA 6901
- In Person: Att-Merchandise Manager, 20 Oxford Close, West Leederville WA 6007 (Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm)
Any further questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize winner’s name may be published on the Perth Glory FC Facebook, Twitter and website pages
2. There will be no royalties or rights to the entrant.
3. The design may be altered to reflect Perth Glory FC style guide and FFA official apparel guidelines. Perth Glory alone reserves the right to make any necessary design modifications without consulting the winner.
4. By entering the competition, entrants grant Perth Glory FC permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the announcement date
5. Perth Glory is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition
6. Perth Glory FC accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or prize, either or after the competition
7. Perth Glory FC’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into