EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – 2 STAR ACADEMY COACHES
Perth Glory Academy is seeking an Expression of Interest from suitably-qualified coaches to join our coaching staff for the 2019 National Premier League season.
Coaches will be required to supervise, plan and facilitate training sessions, liaise with players, parents and club officials and undertake administrative duties as a key aspect of their responsibilities.
- Passion for coaching
- Good fitness & overall health
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Discipline and dedication
- Enthusiasm and patience
- Honesty, flexibility and accountable
- Ability to work and cooperate effectively in a team environment
- To uphold professional behaviour consistent with Perth Glory's employee code of conduct, brand image and cultural values.
- Availability to travel into broader metropolitan and regional areas as and when needed.
- Available on evenings and weekends.
- Flexible with availability and associated working hours.
- To be advised dependent on coaching position.
Education, Training & Entrance Requirements
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Australian Driver’s license
- Minimum licence required for “Academy Age” group coaching accreditation
Applicants should list relevant coaching qualifications and provide extensive background of coaching and playing history.
Please email EOI with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - applications close 5pm, Monday 1st October.