Best Holiday Clinics Provider in WA!
October Holiday Programs Now Open.
Perth Glory wish to invite all soccer players, fans and children to enrol in our October Holiday Program.
Any Age, Gender, playing ability are welcome. Our venues are neutral, and we welcome all players from all local clubs.
Early bird registrations are now open.
Here’s what to look forward to, don’t miss out on;
- 12 hours of soccer over 2 days (9:00am-3:00pm)
- Skills and development training by Perth Glory coaches
- Inflatable Soccer Pitch (Tournaments)
- Meet and Great with the Perth Glory stars
- Inflatable Dartboard (Target / Technique Practice)
- Soccer – Tennis – Volleyball Nets – (Skill, Touch & Technique)
- S.A.Q – Speed, Agility & Quickness
- Skills Corner – Obstacle Course of Skills (differing items such as mannequins and hoops)
- All participants receive a free ticket to a Perth Glory match
- Early bird cost $170 - Register before the 7th September to go into the draw to win a signed shirt.
- All participants will be invited to be involved in the Perth Glory A-League match day entertainment.
- Perth Glory season Members price - $150
- Sibling discount - $300 for 2 x siblings.
- Full price - $195.
HOLIDAY PROGRAMS FOR OCTOBER 2019
All clinics run from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
|Tuesday 1st & Wednesday 2nd October||Granville Reserve, Tuart Hill|
|Thursday 3rd & Friday 4th October||St Hilda’s Junior School,
|Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th October||Tompkins Park,
|Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th October ||HBF Arena, Joondalup|
For Sibling Discount (All Venues) Please Click Here
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com
Latest Glory News and Video
BHP confirmed as principal club partner
Perth Glory is delighted to confirm that BHP will be the club's new principal partner for the 2019/20 season. One of the world's leading resources companies, BHP extract and process minerals, oil and gas and employ more than 72,000 staff and contractors, primarily in Aus
Glory fixture changes confirmed by FFA
Following Friday's announcement of the new Free-to-Air (FTA) broadcast rights agreement with ABC TV, Football Federation Australia (FFA) has confirmed a number of Hyundai A-League fixture changes, several of which involve Glory. The changes, however, only involve altered kick-
ABC on board in major football broadcast deal
Football Federation Australia (FFA) and Fox Sports have today announced that the ABC is the official Free-to-Air Television Broadcaster Partner of the Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas for the next two years. This will be the first t
Glory partners with Bendigo North Perth Community Bank and Bendigo Bank
Perth Glory is delighted to announce that it has secured Bendigo North Perth Community Bank and Bendigo Bank as a club sponsor for the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Season. Established more than 160 years ago, Bendigo Bank remains one of Australia's most recognised and trusted fina
Young defender returns for more Glory
Perth Glory is delighted to confirm that Riley Warland has signed a two-year scholarship contract with the club. The highly-rated 17-year-old returns for a second spell in purple having signed for then-English Premier League side Fulham in June 2018. Prior to his switch to
PGFC Academy trio heading for U-17 World Cup
PGFC Academy trio Trent Ostler, Joshua Rawlins and Daniel Walsh have all been named in the Australia squad for the forthcoming FIFA U-17 World Cup Brazil 2019. After two years of qualifiers and competitions, domestic camps and international friendlies, Head Coach Trevor Morgan