The Perth Glory Football Club is very proud to support the community
A key pillar of the foundation is social inclusion and the club currently assists a wide range of causes, not for profit organisations and community groups including but not limited to; charities, schools and sporting clubs.
We attempt to support as many organisations as possible, however, due to the significant number of requests received, we unfortunately cannot meet every donation request.
To be eligible for an approved donation your request MUST be submitted via the online form below and meet the club's request criteria.
Donation Request Process
- Submit your request using the below online form, it will be submitted to the Perth Glory FC for review.
- Your request will be considered based on the criteria outlined below.
- You will be emailed with the outcome of your request.
Recognition of Perth Glory FC Support
All successful requests will receive a copy of the Perth Glory logo and we ask in recognition of our support that this logo is used in the lead up and at your fundraising event in any marketing collateral or promotional activities you may undertake for your fundraising initiative/event.
Donation Request Criteria
- Requests not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete cannot be considered.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity.
- Priority will be given to West Australian based organisations.
- Priority will be given to organisations that support social inclusion.
- The Perth Glory FC does not provide monetary donations.
- Provide more than 1 donation option, due to limited availability, your specific request cannot always be possible and other donation options may be offered to you.
- Third party requests cannot be considered ie. a business raising funds for a charity.
- Requests outside of the season on most occasions cannot be fulfilled due to unavailability of players.
- Organisations who have received donations from the foundation in prior years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.
- Due to limited availability, donations are only available until annual allocation has been exhausted.
- Donation must be collected from the club and can only be mailed for remote organisations
- The club holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
Player Appearances and Requests to Sign Memorabilia
- The club is unable to accept any items to be signed under any circumstances. Items sent to the club for this purpose may not be returned. We encourage all members and supporters to attend open training sessions (as advertised on the website) as players may sign autographs at their discretion before and after training.
- The club is unable to accept player appearance requests.
Please complete the below form to submit your request.