Auction QBE LIMITED EDITION HOME JERSEY- Terms and Conditions
1. Items offered on the Auction Service.
1. The Company will endeavour to: (A) provide accurate descriptions to fairly reflect each item listed for sale; (B) ensure that each item for auction is available at the time of the auction
2. Details concerning collection and/or delivery of items by a winning bidder following the conclusion of an auction are stated in the item description. Perth Glory may withhold delivery of an item until the winning bidder has paid all sums due in connection with the auction.
3. The item description will state whether GST is applicable. If GST is applicable and not stated as inclusive it will be payable in addition to the amount of the winning bid.
4. Items are listed with a reserve, which is the minimum possible sale price on the item. You will be able to see from the bid listings whether or not the reserve has been met. If the reserve is not met at the conclusion of the auction, the item will be passed in. To win the item you must meet or exceed the reserve price and have the highest bid at the close of the auction.
Lowry’s signed jersey has a reserve price of $300. Keogh's signed jersey has a reserve price of $500. Marinkovic's signed jersey has a reserve price of $300. Garcia’s signed jersey has a reserve price of $300. Harold’s signed jersey has a reserve price of $300. Castro’s signed jersey has a reserve price of $500.
1. When you bid for an item, you make an offer to purchase the offer at the bid price. If your bid price is the highest bid at the conclusion of the auction, you will be the winner of the auction and obliged to purchase the item. Bids cannot be lowered or withdrawn once made, unless Perth Glory determines in its sole discretion that exceptional circumstances exist.
2. You should read the item description carefully prior to bidding to make sure that you clearly understand what it is that is the subject of the auction, and any applicable terms and conditions.
3. Bids must be in minimum increments of $10.
3. Winning an Auction.
1. If you are the highest bidder at the conclusion of an auction, you must pay the winning bid amount, the GST to Perth Glory within 24hrs of the closure of the auction. If you do not complete the transaction within this timeframe Perth Glory may take legal action against you for the amount of all money owing to Perth Glory or cancel the sale to you and re-sell the item and charge you a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the amount owed to Perth Glory.
2. Where two or more bids for the same item are made for the same amount, the winning bid will be the bid that was made first.
3. The auction closes at the end of the time period specified in the item description where there are no new successful bids during the 5 minutes immediately preceding the end of the time period specified. If a bid that exceeds the previous highest placed bid is made within 5 minutes of the scheduled closing time of an auction, then the auction will go into overtime and the auction will continue to be extended until there are no more high bids made for a continuous 5 minute period. Perth Glory accepts no responsibility for any circumstances or incidents arising as a result of any slight variations that may occur in auction overtime.
4. Items are to be collected by the winning bidder from Perth Glory offices located at 20 Oxford Close, West Leederville, WA 6007 during office hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5 pm unless Perth Glory notifies otherwise
4. Your responsibilities.
1. You are solely responsible for your transmissions in relation to the Auction. You must: (A) not forge communications or take any other action which would disguise the origin of the communications transmitted by you; (B) not permit another person to transmit communications that falsely identifies your account as the origin of such a communication; (C) not interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Auction; (D) not use the Auction for illegal purposes;
5. Perth Glory reserved rights.
1. Perth Glory may in its discretion close an auction before the scheduled conclusion time including if Perth Glory is concerned by price manipulation or other fraudulent activity, there are processing errors or there are other technological errors or website failure.
2. In the event of errors in processing and/or site downtime or any other errors or delays caused to the website as a result of unforeseen technological difficulties associated with Perth Glory servers, data hosting centre, internet service provider or any other reason, Perth Glory reserves the right to extend an auction, re-open an auction, retract an notification to a winner of an auction and/or void or cancel an auction.
3. Perth Glory may decline to make the Auction available to you if: (A) you are the winning bidder in an auction and do not pay for the item and/or refuse delivery of the item; (B) you provide inaccurate or misleading information to the Perth Glory; or (C) you engage in other conduct in breach of this Agreement.
4. Perth Glory may withdraw and/or re-offer an item where the item: (A) does not receive any bids; (B) is incorrectly described in the item description; (C) is inadvertently or incorrectly listed more than once; (D) fails to receive a bid above the reserve price; (E) is withdrawn by the provider of the item; or (F) becomes unavailable due to damage.
6. Returns, Exclusions and Acknowledgements.
1. Subject to the provisions of any applicable consumer protection laws, items won at auction may only be returned within the 7 day period after delivery to you and only if they have been materially incorrectly described in the item description. In these situations Perth Glory will refund to you the amount paid for the item. There are no refunds in other circumstances, except as provided at law.
2. Subject to any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act and similar laws Perth Glory does not make any promises that the items auctioned are fit for a particular purpose or that Perth Glory will be able to replace or exchange any of the items which are found to be defective on delivery.
3. Perth Glory is not responsible for bids not received, processed or accepted due to technical difficulties, In particular, Perth Glory is not responsible for any loss, liability or damage incurred by you as a result of a bid not received, processed or accepted due to technical difficulties.
4. Perth Glory provides the Auction without any warranty or condition with regard to the website's capacity express or implied except those warranties which are implied by law. In relation to the items which are auctioned as part of the Auction, Perth Glory provides those warranties implied by law.
5. You acknowledge that the Internet may be an insecure and unstable marketplace. The Auction may not be available at all times or bids placed in auction may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond Perth Glory’s control. In these circumstances Perth Glory accepts no responsibility.
6. You may be sued by Perth Glory for losses suffered by Perth Glory and its suppliers if you manipulate the bidding in auction or take other illegal action. It is illegal to bid with an invalid or stolen credit card or with a false name. Fraudulent bidders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. To the extent that Perth Glory is under the Trade Practices Act or State and territory law to limit the remedies available under this Agreement, Perth Glory expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is at the Perth Glory’s sole discretion):
1. in the case of goods, any one or more of the following, at Perth Glory’s absolute discretion:
1. the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; or
2. a full refund, provided that this is consistent with the refund policy stated above,